Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Leasehold Scheme Manager on a temporary contract for six months. Our client is proud to have a silver accreditation with Investors in People and they provide various services to over 11,000 people in the District.
The position is due to start immediately with an option for work on a full time (35 hours) and part time (25 hours) basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an Enhanced DBS within 12 months and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the management of a scheme looking after elderly residents
* Offering help, support and advice to residents and assess the well-being of each individual through daily checks
* Advising residents on the availability of statutory and voluntary organisations, offering specific assistance to older people
* Maintaining a register of contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of relatives, friends and a doctor to be contacted in an emergency
* Meeting with prospective purchasers and recording all required information prior to completion of a sale
* Supporting new residents so they become confident in their new surroundings and use of any communal facilities
* Responding to alarm calls and take whatever action is appropriate
* Acting as a catalyst for social activities, support the Residents Association and attend meetings as required
* Encouraging links with the local community and providing opportunities for residents to actively participate in local life
* Switching the emergency alarm system to the Emergency Control Centre at all times when not on site or off duty
* Reporting repairs when required and monitoring progress and performance of contractors, including landscape maintenance and cleaning contractors
* Dealing with complaints on site in accordance with the complaints procedure
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Experience managing a Leasehold Scheme
* Have had an Enhanced DBS within the last three years
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Lane or Samuel Geary on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social housing; Scheme Manager; Sheltered Housing; Leasehold