Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a HR Manager on a fixed term contract for six months. Our client is world leading education institution that is consistently ranked top amongst its peers.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience dealing with change management and Trade Unions.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide professional advice and guidance on the people aspects of change and associated HR activities; supporting the delivery programmes by helping and coaching line managers in all people matters and working in conjunction with HR colleagues to ensure successful implementation of transformation programmes
* Ensure the people change aspects of the change programme(s) are properly planned and executed in a timely manner, with cost and quality targets met and in line with policies and values
* Provide accurate guidance to staff and managers on a range of HR policies and procedures and regularly communicate updates and news to all staff in relation to the programme implementation
* Support the respective Director/Head of Department in generating the “people” elements of the business case and manage information created and received in compliance with policies and legislation
* Advice and input on performance management, recruitment, appeals, grievances in agreed Departments undergoing change management support
* Provide an assurance role in ensuring consistency with other programmes ensuring equitable and best practice; liaising with Trade Unions, where appropriate, providing updates on the progress of the programme(s)
* Work with the HR teams to ensure the HR systems, staff personal files and organograms are updated to reflect the changes
* Collaborate with the Director/Head of Department to manage the recruitment and selection process to move from the current to new organisational structure. This will include supporting the development of job purposes as required and ensuring the recruitment and selection process meet standards
* Exposure to change managment
* Experience working with Trade Unions
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR, Human Resources, HR Manager, Change Management, Management, Change, Personnel Manager
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details