We are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation, based in the West Midlands, who are recruiting for a Head of Transactional Finance on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position with a salary band of £62,000 - £78,000 (subject to experience) and the start date is subject to notice.
Our client is proud to provide support to some of the most vulnerable people across the country.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring accurate and timely purchase ledger, payments, sales ledger and credit control services are delivered
- Delivering evidence-based advice to the business allowing all layers of management to make informed decisions
- Ensuring timely delivery of transactional accounting and processes
- Supporting the development of an efficient, effective, customer focused and solutions focused team
- Ensuring that the transactional finance team meets the needs of the business, and regulation and legislation compliance is met
Rewards and benefits:
- Hybrid working (one day per week in the office)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Shopping discounts
- 37 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.