Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Our client is at the forefront of their Industry, being the second largest operator for their sector within Europe, employing over 75,000 individuals.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the successful candidate will be eligible to a monthly bonus scheme.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within Credit Control.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Collect and ensure debt is chased in line with procedures and set monthly targets
* Chase varying value debt from blue chip companies to SME organisations
* Manage default debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action and the preparation of litigation packs
* Take card payments over the telephone and review outstanding balances and queries with team leaders on both a daily and weekly basis
* Process month end cash forecasting
* Ensure all communication with customers is recorded accurately onto system and system is maintained accurately
* Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems
* Investigate all invoice queries received, issue and raise credit notes in accordance with credit policy
* Notify customers of credit rejections in line with company procedure
* Maintain a call quality SLA of 80%
* Liaise with team leaders, managers, sales and depots on all issues of credit management
* Basic to Intermediate Excel level (VLOOKUPS)
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Credit Control; Targets; Chase debt; Excel
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*