Our client, based in Greater Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Community Support Worker on a temporary contract for one month initially with the potential for it to be extended.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Being responsible for supporting a caseload of vulnerable clients with learning disabilities and
mental health needs
* Encouraging the independence of the clients at all time
* Assisting with anything which would encourage independence such as dealing with bills and
attending shopping trips.
* Conducting regular health and safety checks
* Maintaining up to date records at all times and noting any incidents when necessary
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS processed within the last 3 years
For more information please email an up to date CV to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support Worker; Learning Disabilities; Mental Health
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details