Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Clerk of Works on a temporary basis for six months. Our client has grown to become a major, property and construction organisation delivering a focused service to clients across the UK.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable dependent upon experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience within a similar role and have worked on various different properties.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working on Social Housing (60%), Education (30%) and Commercial Properties (10%)
* Carry out snagging, quality inspections and sign off completed works to properties
* Oversee contractors and ensure all work is completed to specification and provides value for money
* Take photos and produce written reports for senior management
* Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
* Liaise with contractors and tenants throughout the duration of works
* Become familiar with relevant drawings and referring to them when checking works
* Experience of snagging & property inspections
* Working with various different properties within multiple sectors, in particular social housing
* Experience across education & commercial projects
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Joseph Torr or Ailis Reilly on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: COW, Clerk of Works, Housing, Council, Commercial, Education, Schools
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!
**Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details