We are currently partnering with a Local Authority based in Devon, who are recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join their growing team on a temporary basis with a view to extend.
This is a full-time position with an hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience and the start date is subject to notice.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing reactive building fabric surveys for minor works on commercial dwellings across the Exeter area
- Adhering to the Construction, Design and Management (CDM) and COSHH Regulations during the planning, design and execution of works
- Liaising with the compliance team on matters of Health and Safety, ensure follow up works are completed and progress is monitored
- Utilising and maintaining the approved Property Database in respect of building fabric data
- Liaising with internal and external contractors to ensure the works are completed on time
- Experience completing surveys within Social Housing
- Full UK driving license
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days a week working from home
- Fuel costs covered
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.