Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Window & Door installer on a temporary contract for three months ongoing. Our client is proud to be one of the largest Housing Associations in the country focused on helping both colleagues and customers to thrive.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is competitive based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an MTC accreditation.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain, repair and replace windows and doors within domestic properties
* Replace up to 6 windows a day/ 3 doors a day
* Measure fire doors and ensure all work meets required specification
* Liaise with tenants to provide updates on work
* Work on five roofs per day including fascia soffits
* Repair and replace Pitched roofs on Social Housing properties
* Install EPDM
* Maintain and repair UPVC and Guttering, in particular finlock gutters
* MTC accredited
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Fensa, Windows, Doors, MTC
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details