Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Voids Supervisor on a permanent basis. Our client are embarking on a project on an MOD site, and are looking to add an experienced surveyor to oversee the voids process.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on Social Housing properties, and having a working knowledge of MOD sites.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete pre and post inspections on void properties within a Military base
* Create specifications of work for void properties
* Monitor the work of trade operatives and sub-contractors on site and ensure all work meets required specification
* Ensure all voids are turned around and ready for relet within a 15 day period
* Assist in the procurement of sub-contractors and the creation of tender packages
* Liaise with schedulers to ensure works are prioritized appropriately
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: MOD; Voids; HNC; HND; Stock Condition; Surveyor; Supervisor
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*