Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Voids and Compliance Surveyor on a temporary contract, with the potential to move to a permanent contract. Our client are able to offer working from home opportunities, and flexible working hours.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Air Source Heat Pumps and a hold a full UK Drivers’ License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake inspections on voids properties for a social housing providers
* Work closely with the compliance co-ordinator to ensure letters are sent to overdue properties and attend monthly meetings with contractor
* Take ownership of voids once they have been inspected until completion and be the point of contact for handover dates and any relevant certifications
* Closely monitor servicing and compliance contracts including (but not limited to ) gas, oil, ASHP & solid fuel
* Report any delays to lettings team and advise of handover dates for relet
* Liaise with Void contractors to ensure variations are captured and keys are available for incoming tenants
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Working hours :
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Enforcement; Surveying; Heat Pumps; Social Housing; Agile Working
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details