Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Voids and Administration Supervisor on a permanent contract. Our client is a forward-thinking Social Organisation that positively impacts communities.
The position is due to start shortly on a full time basis. The annual salary is negotiable dependent on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have management and Housing/Repairs experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage and develop a team of 8 voids administrators and business support officers to meet service delivery demands, and expectations
* Manage the sections work load by identifying work streams and prioritising to ensure all work is completed within target date and meeting contractual agreements
* Support the management of all business areas by providing analysis and reporting information to ensure financial and contractual targets are met
* Maintain accurately and effectively all necessary files/records, including use of computerised systems
* Attend in house and external meetings as required with the aim of developing the business and sectional accomplishments, using feedback to ensure work is correctly diagnosed and prioritised
* Provide information and attend resource meetings with Managers to ensure correct staffing levels to achieve all departmental goals
* Motivate, coach and develop team members in order to enhance performance delivery, maximising staff retention
* Manage individual team member’s sickness absences in accordance with policies and procedures and ensure all documentation and electronic systems are completed appropriately
* To assist in the teams recruitment and selection process when required
* Manage and participate where necessary with matters pertaining to discipline or bad practice of staff
* Management experience
* Housing/Repairs experience
* Administration skills
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details