Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Victim Care Worker on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis of 20 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will must have experience of supporting Domestic Abuse Victim, hold an Enhanced DBS dated within three years a full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle are desirable for this role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
*Liaise with external agencies and third parties to promote a new support programme for Domestic Abuse Victims
* Support the Project Workers with their delivery of group sessions
* Conduct risk assessments and safety planning regularly
* Liaise with the Emergency Services when necessary
* Create action plans to support vulnerable service users
* General administration and office duties
* Experience of supporting Domestic Abuse Victim
* Hold an Enhanced DBS dated within three years
* A full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle are desirable for this role.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Suzanna Thomas or Samuel Birt on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Domestic Violence, Domestic Abuse, Honour Based Violence, IDVA, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Violence, Domestic Violence Cases, Violence Against Women
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details