Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Training & Development Administrator on a temporary basis with a view to turn permanent.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis (part-time option are also being considered). The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responding to general enquiries and providing an administrative service to the Training and Development Team
* Reporting on training programmes and maintaining specified projects and ongoing Training Team initiatives
* Providing administration for Management Development Programme, to include, catering, accommodation, cancellations and reschedules
* Managing bookings of Emergency First Aid at Work and Fire Marshal training for the business through St John Ambulance
* Maintaining and updating Invoice Tracker to track all costs to team and ensuring all payments are made to suppliers
* Managing Data Protection Act eLearning including, account creation, password resets and completion statistics
* Arranging and completing supporting documentation for Work Experience students
For further information on the position, please contact Laura Coney on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Management Development, Administration, Training Coordination, Data Entry, Diary Management, Microsoft Excel