Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Tenant Liaison Officer on a temporary contract for 6 Months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time or part time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as main point of contact for residents on a lift installation project, and a fire door replacement scheme
* Act as the main point of contact for any queries from tenants or contractors into work being carried out
* Co-ordinate with residents to obtain confidential data to enable sub-contractors/contractors to work accordingly in their properties
* Check on the progress of properties that are works in progress
* Visit tenants to ensure that they are happy with work that is carried out on their property
* Deal with compliments/complaints
-The ideal candidate will have worked either within social housing or for building contractor previously.
Rewards and Benefits:
•Long term contract
Car mileage paid for between sites
•35 hours per week
•Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: TLO, Tenant Liaison, Resident Liaison
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details