Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is a social housing provider who provide quality, affordable housing across Greater Manchester.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an enhanced DBS and their own vehicle with business insurance.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing intensive and tailored tenancy sustainment support to customers where their tenancy is failing e.g. ASB, rent arrears, property condition etc.
* Working with medium to high complexity cases with a caseload of 35 – 40 customers
* Liaising with customers over the phone, through video conferencing and face to face in their homes or community hubs
* Receiving and prioritising referrals from Housing Officers
* Carrying out goal and timeline planning with customers to give them achievable pathways out of crisis
* Producing support plans and risk assessments
* Motivating and encouraging customers to access other services and support e.g. mental health services, drug & alcohol recovery, education, employment, medical etc
* Identification of safeguarding risks to vulnerable adults and children e.g. domestic violence, drug & alcohol addiction
* Liaising with multiple internal and external agencies regarding the welfare and support of the customer
* Assisting customers to claim additional benefits which they may be entitled to, to include assistance with the completion of forms and accompanying customers to appointments
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* A full UK Driving Licence
* Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
* An enhanced DBS
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Tenancy; DBS; Mental Health
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details