Our client, based in East Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Technical Services Manager on a permanent basis. You will manage all aspects of service delivery including service desk and infrastructure support. You must have experience in an ITIL environment and be passionate about IT.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is between £44,000 and £51,000 per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in this type of position before, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Hold responsibility for the management of site-based Technical Services Delivery teams, ensuring a consistent IT support service across all sites
* Develop and manage major IT Services operations; specifically the provision of IT, Media and Audio Visual support services
* Use process-driven structured project management techniques, such as those found in PRINCE2 to manage, control and organize significant service developments, which provide step-change improvements with university-wide impact
* Operate the IT Service Desk, ensuring effective processes are in place for incident management, access management and request fulfilment
* Line manage and be responsible for a number of IT staff in the department including Site Managers, Service Desk Seniors and Technical Service Co-ordinators
* ITIL v3
* Staff Management Experience
* Knowledge of SLAs
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Jonathan Hutchinson on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Service Desk, Service Delivery, Technical Support, Manager, ITIL, Prince 2, SLAs
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details