Our client, based in Central Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Teacher of English on a temporary contract for twelve months.
The position is due to start in June 2018 on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Planning, preparation and delivery of lessons in English at Key Stage 3 and 4
* Setting assignments of an appropriate nature and delivering constructive feedback following marking
* Keeping detailed records of learner attainment for parents/guardians and the SLT
* Attending interdepartmental meetings, parents’ evenings and INSET days
* English Teaching Specialism
For further information on the position, please contact Joshua Watson or Stephanie Beer or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: English; Teacher
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details