Our client, based in South Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Teacher of Computing & ICT on a permanent basis. Our client holds a Good Ofsted rating and provides a wide curriculum and excellent pastoral support for students and staff.
The position is due to start in September 2018 on a full time basis. The salary for this position will be paid according to Teacher Pay Scales.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons in Computing and ICT to students in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
* Preparing students for GCSE and A Level examinations
* Setting assignments of an appropriate nature and providing constructive feedback following marking
* Managing challenging behaviour within the classroom
* Keeping detailed records of learner progress for the SLT
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT
* Understanding of the Computing Curriculum
For further information on the position, please contact Joshua Watson or Stephanie Beer on 0121-274 0187 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Computing; ICT; Teacher; Computer Science;
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details