Our client a leading luxury retailer, based in South West London, is looking for a Talent Manager on a permanent basis.
Our client is a private UK-based clothing retailer that specialises in casual wear, shoes and accessories for men and women.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the annual salary is £40,000 – £45,000.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage the onboarding process for all new joiners, ensuring all required paperwork is returned and source the highest quality of candidates
* Support the HR Advisor with managing the recruitment process across the company, including organising interviews liaising with recruitment agencies advertising vacancies and obtaining required approvals
* Help to administer the training and competency programme ensuring all records are maintained and updated accordingly
* Ensure the HR system, people HR is maintained with current information
* Create and maintain the HR administration manual ensuring all processes
* Support the ongoing oversight of the recruitment PSL to ensure it remains fit for purpose
* Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
* Experience of developing and maintaining with line managers with competing priorities
* Experience of workign within the Retail, Hospitality or Leisure sector
For further information on the position, please contact William Macdonald or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, Talent, Resourcing, Recruitment Manager, Talent Manager