Our client, a global Management Consultancy based in the City, is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on an initial six month FTC.
They provide a consultancy service on environmental services, health, safety and risk management to various organisations across the globe with 5,000 employees worldwide.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years’ recruitment experience, and sourcing candidates in the scientific and engineering fields would be beneficial.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the coordination, management and delivery of 30 – 50 external hires annually, from entry-level graduates through to mid-management
* Ensuring all vacancies are approved in line with local processes and managed on the in-house recruitment system
* Advertising all vacancies internally and utilising a variety of external platforms including LinkedIn, headhunting, industry publications and recruitment agencies
* Handling the candidate screening process and conducting all necessary background checks
* Liaising with candidates and line managers to arrange interviews and providing advice to hiring managers
* Producing all recruitment reports and metrics as required to track recruitment progress
For further information on the position, please contact Jonathon Pearson or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.