Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator on a permanent contract. They are currently going through an exciting time of change on improving their IT strategy and require a candidate to be responsible for providing senior technical support to the Head of IT in the administration of the network and all applications.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £35,000 – £40,000 per annum based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a done this role before and have experience with Citrix, VMware and Office 365.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide senior technical support, including installation and configuration of network hardware and software
* Administer software licences and data protection registration, ensuring the organisation meets its legal obligations
* Undertake IT projects, including configuration, installation and development, under the direction of the Head of IT
* Back up of all network servers, as well as monitoring all online backups
* IT technical 2nd/3rd line support experience
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Thomas Fort on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: 2nd/3rd Line Support, VMware, Citrix, Systems administration, SQL, Office 365
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details