Our client, based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire is currently recruiting for a Surveyor on a temporary or fixed term contract for five months. Our client is proud to have been awarded with Investors in People accreditation.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis (Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5:00pm, 35 hours). The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position. Please indicate interest on a salary or hourly basis.
The successful candidate must have experience in Contractor Management and hold a full UK driving license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Completing Contract/Project Management by the effective management of all contracts relating to the day to day repairs and maintenance services to ensure that all targets are met and continuous improvement is built in
* Assisting in ensuring that residents receive a responsive, high quality day to day repairs and maintenance service that meets their expectations, offers good value for money and meets all related key performance indicators (KPIs), including an out of hours service
* Monitoring the types and frequency of repairs and feed the findings into the asset management strategy in order to inform the planned programme
* Proactively influencing the distribution and concentration of investment activity
* Working with all stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective delivery of a voids management service that supports the lettings process
* Undertaking surveys, such as, stock condition, housing health & safety rating system, energy performance and cyclical inspections where requested, including input of data
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience of contract management or within a similar role
* Full UK driving license
For further information on the position, please contact Megan Hughes or Ailis Reilly 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor; stock condition; EPC; energy performance; maintenance surveyor; planned survey; maintenance
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details