Our client, based in East London, is currently recruiting for a Surveyor on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to deliver high quality housing services for residents living in 21,000 homes in East London, including 9,000 leasehold homes and 12,000 tenanted homes.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary bracket is set at £41,466 – £44,373.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Specifying, managing and delivering a range of building related works including maintenance, fire prevention, stock condition and verification
* Liaising directly with contractors and monitoring performance to ensure works are completed in accordance with all client requirements
* Providing expert advice and feedback on repairs across all properties and formulating solutions to building related matters
* Preparing schemes and estimates alongside other reports and specifications necessary, including stock condition and validation information
* Undertaking a full range of specification, design and contract administration duties with significant impact on tenant and leaseholder properties
* Responding to any complaints made either to the Local Government Ombudsman or the Council’s own complaints procedure and ensuring prompt responses to enquiries
* Maintaining communications with other housing and corporate technical teams as well as commissioning Directorates and representing the team at a range of service/Council related meetings
* Providing expert advice on mechanical related matters
* Supervising various contractors for major works on site
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor; Capital Works; Fire; Stock Condition; Maintenance
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details