Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a two Surveyors on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to provide Social Housing across with South Wales region, and place a focus on putting the customer at the centre of everything they do.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the role is £30,705.00 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have Social Housing experience, a full UK Drivers’ license and a HNC/ HND.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake specialist construction surveys to both tenanted and void properties and prioritize works accordingly
* Prepare specifications of work following surveys on both tenanted and void properties
* Complete risk assessments to ensure all works meet health and safety requirements
* Manage budgets and ensure all works fall within pre-agreed budgets
* Collate stock condition data to assist in the creation of a planned maintenance program
* Assist in the co-ordination of adaptations including overseeing contractors
* Complete individual property reports as required
* Liaise with tenants to provide updates on works
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
* An understanding of rules governing the Social Housing sector
* Contractor negotiation experience
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Surveying; Building Surveying; Voids; HNC; HND
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details