Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Surveyor on a temporary contract for two – three months. Our client are a Social Housing provider who are looking to add to their growing planned works team, with a focus on refurbishment works.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have within Social Housing and have knowledge of PAGs.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing planned maintenance works for a Social Housing provider
* Overseeing projects such as Kitchen & Bathroom upgrade work, Window and Door replacements, and Roof replacement schemes
* Inspecting and specifying works to be undertaken
* Procure works from contractors and ensure best value for money
* Provide contracts management throughout the works, ensuring contractor performance is to the required standard
* Undertake stock condition surveys and update the asset management database
* Completed PAGs for disabled adaptation works in line with funding from the Welsh Government
* Produce reports for lifespan costing
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Surveyor; Adaptations; WHQS
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details