Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently recruiting for a Surveyor on a permanent basis. Our client are one of the largest Housing Associations in the South West, and are looking to add to their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary on offer is up to £39,975.00 plus a 10% car allowance per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Social Housing sector, and hold a HNC or ONC.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out Planned and Responsive surveys within Social Housing Properties
* Undertake Surveys on void Social Housing Properties and create specifications of work
* Assist in the procurement of contractors for planned maintenance projects including Aids and Adaptations work, as well as roofing and door replacement schemes
* Survey damp and mould to identify and alleviate issues
* Provide technical advice in relation to construction deficits, dilapidations and disrepair within residential properties
* Work in line with relevant legislation including the Party Wall Act and Building Regulation Approvals
* Proactively respond to customer queries and complaints where required
* Liaise with tenants to provide updates on work being carried out
* Provide training to colleagues where required in relation to building pathology and the use of specialist surveying equipment
* Deliver regular reports in relation to contractor reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveying; HNC; ONC; Hampshire; Social Housing; Housing Association; Residential