Our client, based in North West Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Supported Housing Caseworker on a temporary contract for up to six months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting a caseload of 10 – 15 young people aged 17 to 19 to live independently within social
housing accommodation and manage their tenancies
* Encouraging tenants to access education and employment services
* Dealing with general tenancy enquiries including rent account and benefit queries
* Signposting tenants to internal and external services which may include welfare and benefit advice
and drug and alcohol recovery services
* Managing and low level ASB and gathering pertinent information
* Providing support and advice on money management
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer or Kirsty Murrall on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details