We are currently recruiting for a number Support Workers and Senior Support Workers for permanent contracts across Bristol and Somerset.
The position is due to start immediately, with full-time and part-time hours available. The permanent salary is between £16,250 and £17,383 per annum for these roles.
The ideal candidate will have a DBS on the update service, and will be willing to work both evenings and weekends.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Offering daily support and care to clients with Complex Needs and Learning Disabilities
* Conducting risk assessments and updating support plans as required
* Providing emotional and practical support to clients on a daily basis
* Assisting with daily activities – cooking, budgeting, and access to education/employment
* Senior Support Workers will be required to administer medication and monitor the safe storage of such
* Liaising with third parties, families and external agencies including GPs to ensure excellent care is provided at all times
* Full UK Driving License
* Experience providing care and support to a vulnerable client group
* Lone working
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Georgia Whitmore or Andrew Golder on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details