Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Support Worker (Shared Housing) on a temporary contract for 3 months. Our client are a Bristol based charity who are looking to add to their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, with the working hours Mon to Fri 9:00 – 17:00 or 12:00 – 20:00; Saturday 10:00 – 16:00. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an enhanced DBS and experience working on a shift rota.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing high quality housing related support to women eligible for accommodation based support, helping them to meet their needs and aspirations
* Working within a recovery and psychologically informed approach, supporting women to maximise their independence and wellbeing, sustain their accommodation and help build positive futures
* Liaising effectively and collaboratively with all appropriate agencies and community groups to ensure the best access to services and meaningful community engagement for service users.
* Conducting assessments that effectively establish the support needs of applicants, identify risks, and enable support to be offered as quickly as possible
* Helping women to maximise tenancies
* Co-producing risk assessments and developing risk management plans, sharing information as appropriate in the best interests of the service user, other service users and the organisation
* Reviewing risk plans, amending the plans as appropriate when circumstances change
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Experience working on a shift rota
* Able to identify risks for service users
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tej Singh or Rhys Bryan on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support Worker; Shared Housing
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details