Our client, a highly established Charity based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Support Worker on a temporary contract for one month initially.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting vulnerable individuals and hold a current enhanced DBS within the last three years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting in the assessment of clients to enable them to develop talents and ensuring the needs or difficulties are identified to meet their full potential
* Maintaining regular and appropriate records and reports as directed e.g. incident reports
* Providing required support to the client which ensures the maintenance of an environment which is as safe and hygienic as possible and appropriate to their needs
* Applying appropriate agreed Intervention as specified in support care plans, and procedure techniques for the protection & safety of the individual, others and the environment
* Supporting individuals to access health services appropriate to their needs as specified in their care plan
* Participating in all meetings as required and making a positive contribution to them
* Ensuring good working relationships with parents, family and other professionals involved in the individual with learning disabilities’ care and promote team working and good working relationships with colleagues
* Supporting clients with Learning Disabilities such as Autism (Desirable)
* Completing tailored support plans and risk assessments
For further information on the position, please contact Georgia Whitmore or Abigail Coulson on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role