Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Support Worker on a temporary contract for three months with the possibility of becoming permanent. Our client is a nationally recognised leading provider of care and support to clients with autism.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Promoting independence of clients with autism and complex needs
* Assisting with budgeting and money management
* Maintaining records and updating support plans
* Conducting risk assessments on newly registered clients
* Liaising with appropriate external agencies and families
* Monitoring health and safety of the property and clients
* DBS within the last year
* Risk assessments
* Supporting vulnerable people
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Georgia Whitmore or Rhys Bryan on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details