Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for a Support Officer on a temporary contract for two months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To support vulnerable people who access the wellbeing service, with independent living skills
* To assist the service user meet needs and identified actions following their Trusted Assessment, enabling the service users to remain/become more independent
* To work with service users either in their homes or communities and monitor their achievements to enable outcomes to be met
* Manage a caseload of service users with varying levels of needs and risk which have been identified by the Trusted Assessors
* To work with the service user in accordance with their support/action plan already devised
* Maintain regular and appropriate records and reports as directed e.g. incident reports
* Liaise with external agencies when necessary
* Deal with vulnerable service users
* Overcome challenging situations
* Enhanced DBS within one year and have access to a car
For further information on the position, please contact Stuart Montgomery or Sam Birt on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Support officer; support worker; supported housing; risk assessments; support plans; support assistant; floating support; housing support; sheltered housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details