Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor on a temporary contract for six months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Collect, and validate Stock condition, HHSRS and Energy Data using handheld mobile devices
* Assist in the development of the Capital Programme with the provision and reporting of Decent Homes Status and Stock Condition Data
* Co-ordinate with other teams to improve the consistency and accuracy of Stock Condition and Energy Data
* Co-ordinate the gathering of attributable information from the planned and reactive teams and updating the Asset Management Database.
* To gather energy information in accordance with RDSAP Methodology
* Use mobile devices to record survey data and images in a logical and accurate way
* Undertake indicative risk assessments in accordance with the Housing Health & Safety Rating System and report findings to agreed procedures and policies.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or George Ashby on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details