Our client, a mid-sized Housing Association based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor to join them on a temporary basis. The job is initially for 6 months and can start from the 20th August. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Carrying out survey work in relation to the housing Stock Condition database
* Preparing scheme designs, specifications, schedules and drawings where appropriate for contracted work
* Liaising with appointed Consultants and, where appropriate, carrying out the role of Client representative
* Preparing estimates or costs for schemes, or direct Quantity Surveyors, where commissioned, to act in this capacity
* Ensuring planning and building regulations documentation is prepared and submitted for approval in accordance with procedures and dealing with any problems or queries
Please note that successful applicants must hold experience of the above.
For further information on the position, please contact Charlie Liggins or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Stock Condition; Surveying; Social Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details