Our client, based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for a Spanish Teacher on a temporary to permanent contract. The position is due to start in as soon as possible on a full time basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Planning and delivering lessons in Spanish to students in Key Stage 3 and 4
* Setting and marking homework in line with pupil abilities
* Monitoring student progress through reports and data tracking and informing the SLT of any
students who might need extra support
* Attending departmental and parents meetings and any relevant training as required
* Experience of teaching Spanish at Key Stages 3 and 4
* A current DBS
For further information on the position, please contact Joanne Dufficy or Stephanie Beer or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Physics; Biology; Chemistry; Science; Technician; Secondary;
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details