Our client, based in West Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Site Manager on a project in South West London on a five and a half month temporary contract. Our client is proud to have a Gold Construction Line membership and be SSIP certified.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The temporary rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable experience in the sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete a £1.5 million roof replacement programme on a historic London museum
* Liaising with building contractors, reading drawings, issuing site inspection reports and researching technical data
* Producing specific site reports and providing updates for the directors and sub-contractors
* Undertaking regular inspections of construction work to monitor progress and quality, verifying compliance with contractual drawings, specifications, warranty standards and employers requirements
* Identifying any discrepancies and preparing written reports with supporting photographs
* Liaising with sub-contractors to review and advising on quality management
* Ensuring all sites are compliant with health and safety standards and monitoring progress in relation to timescales and budget specifications
* Relevant construction experience within the sector
* Roofing replacement experience
* Developed understanding of health and safety policies and procedures
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nathan Purton or Grace Webb on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Site Manager, Construction, Roof replacement, Listed Building, Building Services
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details