Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for someone who is confident working with SharePoint and SQL, as well as being a proficient report writer. It would also be desirable to have some experience working with CRM. They are offering a number of fantastic benefits including flexible working hours and a generous pension scheme.
The position is due to start in June/July on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Lead on the design, development and management of the organisation’s SharePoint environment and associated technologies
* Work closely with a wide range of business stakeholders and IT resources to understand business requirements and translate into intuitive efficient customer focussed solutions
* Ensure the SharePoint roadmap enables and supports the business’ ambition and customer needs while maintaining a flexible and low maintenance environment
* Be the ‘go-to’ lead for SharePoint, current best practice and emerging technologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
* CRM (Desirable)
* Must have done this type of role before
For further information on the position, please contact Jacob Woulfe or Will Simpson on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.