Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for a Service Manager on a temporary contract for three – six months. Our client is a well-known Charity which delivers direct support to almost 60,000 people every year across England.
Our client is proud to have a bronze accreditation with Investors in People and they provide various services to over 89,200 people in the District.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have experience in managing staff, hold an Enhanced DBS dated within the past 3 years and hold a full UK driving licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee the running of a 24/7 hour Supported Housing Service
* Lead, develop and motivate a team of 8 Mental Health Support Workers within the service
* Oversee and advise on Support plans and Risk Assessments
* Drive compliance with all policies and regulatory requirements; whilst striving to achieve the best possible outcomes and internal/external recognition of quality
* Lead and develop teams in delivering forward thinking, recovery orientated and high quality services that meet the needs of individuals and commissioners
* Seek opportunities to strengthen local relationships with key stakeholders
* Risk management
* Broad understanding of issues surrounding Mental Health
* Staff management
For further information on the position, please contact Katie Mason or Emma Chamberlain on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Service Manager; Mental health; Mental health co-ordinator; Support manager; mental health recovery manager; Rethink; Support Senior; Support Co-ordinator; Registered manager