Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst on a temporary contract for three months. They are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to assist in providing technical and deployment support to the organisation currently going through an Office move.
The right candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in this role already and have used Citrix and supported Windows 7 & 10 devices. The day rate is competitive depending on knowledge.
The position is due to start in January on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing Windows 7 & 10 support as part of an office move migration
* Delivering support deskside, via the phone as well as remotely via Citrix and Windows server
* Setting up workstations and mobile device deployment such as phones and laptops as part of the move
* A strong understanding of Citrix
* Experience supporting Windows 7/10 environments
* Experience supporting users with telephony support
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Adam Cragg on 01923-631 012 or for general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: 1st line; support; ICT; IT; First line
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details