Our client, a well-respected Housing Association based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for an interim Senior Repairs Surveyor.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, and is likely to last beyond three months. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position. In these unprecedented times, our client’s teams are actively working both remotely and from the office, with the full support of the senior management team.
As part of the growth in new business, an opportunity now exists for someone to join the team to contribute significantly towards delivering the business repairs strategy.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Hold responsibility for the line management of three Maintenance Surveyors overseeing repairs and voids work to social housing properties
* Ensuring the effective delivery of the maintenance service, providing a “tenantfirst” approach
* Act as first point of contact for any issues or complaints, conducting inspections of work or face-to-face tenant meetings if necessary
* Provide expert knowledge of damp and mould issues, and any disrepairs claims
* Ensure that work is delivered on budget and within the agreed timescales
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Michael Hodgetts on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor, Repairs, Housing
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details