Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Senior Surveyor on a temporary contract for six months. Our client is proud to boast numerous new investments into the local community.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering day-to-day maintenance programmes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Delivering planned major and minor improvement works as well as day to day maintenance programmes
* Developing, supporting and maintaining relationships with team members, internal and external stakeholders and customers whilst providing technical surveying advice
* Specifying minor and major works packages of planned or cyclical works, including responsibility for procurement and implementation
* Drawing up contract documents, managing tenders with procurement, monitoring progress of projects and ensuring inspection of works is completed and fully compliant
* Advising, directing and supporting Inspectors and Surveyors in resolving any queries or issues
* Setting priorities and meeting all work objectives
* Updating and maintaining systems and records to ensure all data is kept up to date and that KPI’s are met
* Undertaking and participating in regional tenant representative meetings and reporting on any maintenance issues
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* HNC/HND in Construction Management
* Experience working within a social housing environment
* Five years’ experience of undertaking planned projects
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Jon Pearson or Kimberley Leasure on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Senior; Planned; Major Works; Minor Works; Maintenance
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details