Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker on a temporary to permanent or permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The position does involve weekend work (around one a month) and shift work. The salary for this role is £17,000 to £18,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide the highest standard of support to service users, and ensuring they achieve independence in line with person-centred plans
* Receive and provide effective supervision to ensure the smooth running of the team
* Contribute to the care and wellbein g of service users in line with CSCI
* Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
* Ensure staff are familiar with and follow company policies and the Code of Practice
* Attend and chair meetings
* Assume administrative and managerial duties as necessary
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Experience writing reports, e.g. updating care plans
* Line management experience
* Working with those with autism and learning disabilities
* Ability to shift lead
For further information on the position, please contact Georgia Whitmore or Andrew Golder on 0117-303 512 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
EDUCATION ONLY (DELETE LINE ABOVE FOR OTHER SECTOR RECOMMENDATIONS)
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details