We are currently partnering with a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy based in London, who are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position with a salary subject to experience, around £50,000 to £65,000. The start date is subject to notice.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing feasibility stage reports confirming likely expenditure, optional costs and anticipated programme to a level of detail informed by design progress and client’s constraints including liaising with other consultants
- Acting on behalf of the employer, issuing payment notices, instructions, requests and statements
- Producing appropriate tender documentation to secure a robust response including reviewing design information, confirming tender lists and responding to queries
- Liaising with all project team members to agree the proposed solution meets the brief in terms of functionality, statutory and legislative requirements, value for money and budget constraints, delivery programme and other related issues
- Undertaking post contract administration duties including issuing all necessary instructions and certificates and processing interim payment applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a consultancy environment
- Professional Member of the RICS or close to achieving Chartered status
- Proven experience of delivering projects to time and budge
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of Quantity Surveying including both pre and post contract related duties
- Should be conversant with Excel spreadsheets and other standard Windows applications.
- Familiarity with bespoke industry software
- Effective communication skills in a client facing role
Rewards and Benefits:
- Home/office working policy
- Flexible working policy
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over policies
- Long service award
- Life assurance
- Annual season ticket loan
- Generous maternity & paternity pay
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.