Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Senior Surveyor on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to have a silver accreditation with Investors in People and also hold a Silver RoSPA award.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake the line management of a small team of Property Surveyors and Compliance Technicians, carrying out 1-1s and appraisals
* Support the Head of compliance and home improvements with the day to day operations of the compliance/delivery team
* Investigate and respond to stage 1 complaints
* Oversee the timely procurement of specialist contractors within the compliance team, ensuring the effective delivery of the compliance and cyclical programs of work
* Develop and implement effective methods to record and analyse data against contract key performance indicators, ensuring that all KPIs and SLAs are achieved
* Arrange quotations for minor works with contractors in line with internal financial regulations and ensure CDM requirements are fulfilled
* Undertake regular financial monitoring against contract/compliance programme costs and produce regular updates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
* Understanding of H&S compliance
* Social housing experience
Rewards and Benefits (add/delete as appropriate):
• Excellent starting salary
• Attractive work setting
25 Days paid holiday
Additional holiday day on birthday, and 2 at Christmas
• Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
Opportunities to develop your career through training, including gaining professional qualifications, career coaching, mentoring etc.
Working hours (add/delete as appropriate):
37 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details