Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be one of the largest Housing Associations in the South West of England.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is competitive based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Construction and RICS/CIOB.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee two project managers carrying out refurbishment projects on Social Housing properties and schemes to a value of £10m
* Monitor and oversee JCT Design and Build Contracts
* Evaluate Post Contract Designs and ensure all contractors are providing excellent value for money
* Set appropriate programme targets and ensure that contractors achieve outlined KPIs and deliver value for money
* Carry out options appraisals at the initial stages of projects along with the development and regeneration teams
* Assist in feasibility studies prior to regeneration projects
* Carry out fire risk assessments following refurbishment works
* Display an excellent knowledge of Fire Risk Health and Safety regulations and assist members of design and construction teams throughout the course of all projects
* Utilise all project management techniques such as programme, cash flow analysis, process management, value engineering, risk management, quality bench marking etc. to deliver desired project outcomes
* Construction background
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Ashley Guest on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Construction; Development; RICS; CIOB; Project Manager
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details