Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager. Our client is a large public sector organisation in the area undergoing a number of exciting projects.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The role is a permanent role with a salary of £48,000.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role having extensive knowledge of the full lifecycle of applications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Work with Business Excellence on the embedding and development of the organisations Project Management Delivery framework and ensuring consistent use across the business
* Take ownership for stakeholder engagement, making sure that the impact of actions and decisions are considered and acted upon in relation to those that are affected
* Work with internal customers to understand their needs for solutions, be capable of challenging perceived needs in order to identify the true underlying business drivers and requirements
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective solutions and adequate and responsive support from the suppliers
* A minimum of five years recent and relevant experience of delivering projects
* An up to date knowledge of change management and continuous improvement techniques and methodologies
* Work on simultaneous projects at the same times
Please note that you require relevant experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Dom Barker or Alex Mitchell on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Senior Project Manager, Change Management, Project management, Prince2 , Agile,
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*