Our client, based in London, is currently recruiting for a Senior People Partner on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading hospitality organisation with venues throughout the UK.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary for this role ranges from £50,000 – £55,000 per annum. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Business partner with two Managing Directors and People Director
* Implement short, medium and long-term People strategies to foster a high performance culture
* Continually support the development and integration HR Policies and Procedures
* Review and analyse ER risk, providing flexible solutions ensuring commercial interests are weighed up against policy and legislation
* Coach Senior and General Managers to ensure the effective resolution of complex high risk employee relation cases
* Deliver up-to-date employment law advice to senior management teams
* Drive talent and succession planning to increase internal talent pipeline and bench strength
* Project manage and act as the HR lead for multiple TUPE transfers
* Review MI statistic and formulate appropriate actions plans
* Good knowledge of employment law
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR People Partner; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details