Our client, based in Birmingham City Centre, is currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer on a fixed term contract for nine months. Our client is a multinational organisation and are one of the leading providers in their specialist sector.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in payroll.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the management of end to end payroll within a team for approximately 25,000 employees on a monthly cycle
* Manually calculating statutory deductions including SSP, SMP and SPP
* Processing a high volume of starters and leavers, including issuing P45s, starter declaration forms and updating employee details
* Acting as a point of contact for all payroll queries and communicating with relevant third parties regarding compensation
* Ensure compliance with HMRC, NI and tax, supporting Payroll Manager with projects and identifying process efficiencies and improvements
* Training members of the team on payroll legislation updates and ensuring all deadlines are met within agreed SLAs
* Minimum five years’ experience within payroll
* Proven experience of processing end to end payroll
* Intermediate level of Excel
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Win Banh or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PAYROLL, END TO END PAYROLL, FINANCE
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details