Our client, a rapidly expanding not-for profit organisation based in Nottingham, is recruiting for a permanent Senior Management Information Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to stamp their mark and utilise their expertise to help shape the analytics function within the organisation.
The purpose of the role will be to;
* Design, develop and provide timely and accurate performance and operational measurement to the business
* Support and develop the understanding of MI in the business to ensure it is fit for purpose and is aligned with the relevant business objectives
* Provide value adding and insightful analysis to the businesses and build strong relationships with key business stakeholders
* Be a recognised expert in the processes, customers and their commerciality, understanding the complexity of the data sources, how to interpret them, and ensuring governance and control of that data, partnering their key stakeholders to ensure future information requirements will be met
* Drive continual improvements in reporting quality to ensure reports can be interpreted quickly and accurately allowing customers to manage performance
* Promote the use of appropriate MI tools in line with the MI strategy
The successful candidate must have experience of TSQL and either Power BI or SQL Server Reporting Services.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy please contact Adam Cragg on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.