Our client, based in South London, is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Manager on a fixed term contract for eighteen months. They are a contracting firm within the Public Sector.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with change management hands on, and with managing relationships with Trade Unions.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Lead on the review, development, application, trade union consultation, promotion and monitoring of Human Resources policies and procedures in line with legislation and developments in good practice
* Establish, coach, develop and manage the performance and productivity of the HR team in order to ensure they are highly capable and motivated to deliver specified HR requirements
* Ensure that all HR casework supports service managers in resolving issues within reasonable timescales e.g. investigations, disciplinary, performance and absence cases, taking into account best practice and employment law
* Work with the Managing Director in identifying business needs within the companies and identify HR solutions to meet corporate and service needs
* Lead the creation of the organisation’s Training Plans, building in intelligence from HR service operations and corporate-led requirements; work with colleagues to formulate, then monitor the delivery programme and plans
* Develop and implement HR projects/initiatives in line with the People Strategy
* Experience dealing with Change Management
* Strong knowledge of complex employee relations cases
* Trade Union experience
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR, HR Manager, Senior HR Management, change management, employee relations
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details